If you are having difficulties processing your order, unfortunately it is not always obvious what is causing the issue. We recommend following the below steps to fix this;
- ensure that all shipping and billing details are formatted correctly. Typically your street number and name should sit in the Address 1 column, and the Address 2 column can be left blank. Often when your information is pre-filled this can cause issues as the website doesn't recognise that you've entered any information.
- try to process this transaction using different browsers, devices and/or with different payment methods as there can sometimes be issues caused by these.
- if you are using a Gift Voucher to make the purchase and the GV amount covers the entire transaction amount please still enter card details even though the amount owing would be $0. Failing to do so can cause the system to bug out
If none of these suggestions work, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following details so that we can look into why this is occuring;
- details of the items you wanted to purchase
- your billing/shipping details
- your contact details
- your preferred method of payment (note that you do not have to provide payment details just outline which method you intended on using)
- any other transaction information such as if this was a click & collect, if you were using a Gift Voucher for purchase, or if you were redeeming an M.J. Bale reward for this purchase.